Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. It's time to go back to the rat race. I decided to dig out some of my much neglected CDs I haven't listened to in ages. I have been really enjoying the new Autumn's Grey Solace album Eocene so much I have added a few of their older albums to my Spotify account to listen to. It is only $5, definitely worth downloading it through their bandcamp page because it isn't available to stream on any streaming platform. I saw on Friday Death Valley Girls (who opened up for L7 this past spring) has a new album out. I haven't gotten around to listening to it but I hope to do so this week. I hope the band comes back to town live. I thought they were great as a live act. I also need to listen to Little Jinder's new album that just came out on Friday.

Albums:
A Star is Born Soundtrack

All Hail the Silence: AHTS-1

Alyson Avenue: Changes

Amaranthe: Maximalism

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Autumn: Chandelier

Autumn's Grey Solace: Eocene

Autumn's Grey Solace: Winterrim (an introduction)

Autumn's Grey Solace: Ablaze

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Blume: Autumn Ruins

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Curve: Doppelganger

Dead Can Dance: Within the Realm of a Dying Sun

Death Valley Girls: Darkness Rains

!distain: Maid of Freedom

Emika: Falling in Love With Sadness

Florence and The Machine: High As Hope

Frozen Autumn: Chirality

Frozen Plasma: Dekadenz

Future Perfect: Escape

Hanzel und Gretyl: Scheissmessiah

Helalyn Flowers: White Me In/Black Me Out

Lana Del Rey: Honeymoon

Little Jinder:Hejda

Ludwig Goransson: Venom

Marissa Nadler: For My Crimes

The Midnight: Kids

Nahko: My Name is Bear

Navvi: Omni

Navvi: Ultra

Pale Waves: My Mind Makes Noises

Peter Heppner: Confessions and Doubts/TanzZwang

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Swet Shop Boys: Cashmere

Swet Shop Boys: Sufi La

Vas: In The Garden of Souls

VNV Nation: Noire

Playlists:
The Hosts of Seraphim: My Favorite Dead Can Dance Songs

Futureperfect: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs (new playlist)

Swedish Pop List (fairly new playlist)

Little Jinder playlist

Local MN Music Playlist

Cities in Dust: My Favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees Songs

The Best of 2018 (so far) playlist

Futurepop playlist

My Favorite Cover Songs

I Love the '80s

Comments

Popular Posts