Earworm of the week

Towards of the end of my work today, I came across this video clip on Youtube. At the time I did not realize that TGC is also known as The Green Child, a group I loved several years ago. I completely forgot the duo of Milla Sunde and Marlow Bevan decided to take their music into a different direction.When the group first came out with Encounter, they had a fantasy/fairy quality to their image as did with their lyrics. Fast forward to 2018, I found their new song "ECG" after listening to a VNV Nation song. My curiosity was piqued right away when I saw the image for this video so of course I had to listen to it. I was really surprised to see this new image and sound, and to be honest I prefer this more modern version of TGC. Their electropop remains intact but now Milla and Marlow now have their feet planted in the 21st century with modern dance beats and lyrics. I haven't been able to stop listening to this track all afternoon. They are releasing a new song on Friday so I am very much excited to hear more music from the duo. 

Comments

Popular Posts