Albums and Playlists I am currently listening to

Because of the Belly concert on Friday night and had posted some photos and thoughts on the show yesterday, I decided to skip posting my weekly office playlist for this week or just might post it a day later.

Despite having a four day weekend, I did listen to quite a bit of music. Before the Belly concert on Friday, I was watching the Queens episode of Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown and came across the hip hop group Swet Shop Boys. Hip hop music is a hit or miss with me but I really dug from the few seconds I heard on Anthony's show and had to check out the group's music on Spotify. I really liked what I heard.

!distain has a new single out called "Maid of Freedom". I have been listening to the track daily. It is a beautiful track. I love the midtempo beats and gentle, warm vocals on this track. I will have to buy their new album Farewell to the Past when it comes out in November.

It has been awhile since I listened to Rupert Gregson-Williams' score to the film Wonder Woman. Still as good as when it first came out. Love the film too and can hardly wait to see the sequel.

Still enjoying the hell out of the new CDs I bought in recent weeks. I have been listening a lot to Enya's 2015 album Dark Sky Island (the deluxe edition) lately. Her music has a calming effect on me.

Albums:






































Playlists:










Comments

Popular Posts