14 '90s songs that are better than "Santa Monica"

Today before I had to go to my dentist appointment this morning, I saw on that City Pages music editor Keith Harris decided to troll the internet with the lame ass 15 '90s Alt-Rock Bands who never recorded a song as good as Everclear's "Santa Monica". I already shared this nonsense on social media so for tonight's blog entry I thought I would do something similar instead 14 songs that are better than "Santa Monica". Now don't get me wrong, I do think "Santa Monica" is a catchy song but saying that it is a better song than say any given song by Radiohead or Smashing Pumpkins is BS. As memorable as the hooks are in "Santa Monica", it is still a generic, forgettable rock song. Talk about an embarrassing article but then again this is Shitty Pages I am talking about, they ain't known for their writing. LOL! Without further ado, here is my list of 14 songs that are 100% better than generic alt-rock song "Santa Monica".






























I will say this THANK YOU City Pages and Keith Harris for providing me fodder for tonight's blog. The nonsense that is published on City Pages website is a constant source of amusement because no one else could have such horrible taste in music than CP and whoever the current music editor is.

Comments

Popular Posts