My current favorite songs of the week

Happy Friday! And Happy Pride! Here is this week's playlist. Most of the songs on the playlist for this week are older tracks, the only new track is company by hip hop artist Dizzy Fae. This week's play is truly a mixed bag from classical music to hip hop. Really wasn't much in a mood for the usual darkwave and synthpop music that I listen to on a daily basis at work. I did listen to some old KMFDM, Rammstein, and Hanzel und Gretyl this week and whose music I have included on my playlist this week. My mood for certain types of music is all over the place. I guess it depends on how work is going and today was pretty shitty since I listened to some KMFDM, HuG, and Rammstein. LOL!

Just bought my ticket for the Heart/Joan Jett concert in October today. Super excited for that show. I have seen Heart once as a teenager, never seen Joan Jett live. I created playlists by both Heart and Joan Jett in the past several days and binging on my favorite songs by them all week.

TNT has been airing GOTG 2 quite a bit lately and of course I have been listening to "Father and Son" by Yusuf/Cat Stevens. That is my favorite Yusuf/Cat Stevens song of all time. It has been a favorite of mine since I was a teenager when I discovered Cat Stevens via my brother.

Songs to check out:
Father and Son by Yusuf/Cat Stevens
War Eternal by Arch Enemy
Brian Boru's March by Loreena McKennitt
Here by Ruby Ibarra
Family Theme (from Blue Planet II) by Hans Zimmer
Dirty Deed by Joan Jett

Comments

Popular Posts