Playlist of the week

Today on my morning break at work, I found out that Heart is touring (with Joan Jett) for the Love Alive tour and Saint Paul is one of their stops (Love Alive Tour at the Excel Energy Center). Ticket information is on the link to the Facebook event I just posted. First Sleater-Kinney, now Heart and Joan Jett (just two days apart in October). In honor of the event, I quickly threw together a Spotify playlist of my favorite Heart songs. I admit most of my favorite Heart songs comes from the '80s and '90s because I grew up in those decades and they were staple of my soundtrack back then however I do dig some of the band's '70s music especially "Barracuda" and "Dog and Butterfly". Heart was the very first rock concert I went to. It was like in '91 (I think). They played at the Target Center with Cheap Trick. Good times. Can hardly wait to snag a ticket for this upcoming show on Friday (perfect timing since I get paid on Friday).

Songs to check out:
"Secret"
"Barracuda"
"Who Will You Run to"
"Black on Black II"
"How Can I Refuse"
"All Eyes"

Comments

Popular Posts