What I am currently listening to

Here is everything I have listened to this past week. It has been an interesting week for music and podcasts. I didn't listen to a lot of new music. Most of what I listened to was older music. I completely forgot how good Purity Ring's Another Eternity is, glad I got to see them perform live shortly after the release of this album. The new Palehound album finally came out. I certainly like this album more so than its predecessors but lo-fi pop really isn't my cup of tea. Tends to sound the same or too mellow for my liking.

Albums:




























Playlists:








Podcasts:
The Breakdown with Shaun King
Fresh Air
Jemele Hill is Unbothered
The Layup Line
The Unofficial Expert with Sydnee Washington and Marie Faustin
The Sporkful
Pop Culture Happy Hour

Comments

Popular Posts