Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Asides from my issues with the automatic payment option through my phone company which I had to make a trip to uptown to resolve the problem, I had a nice weekend. I definitely ate well between checking out Bonchon in Uptown and then the uptown food truck fair.

With the coming week being the end of the month at work, I made an effort to make my music selection interesting as possible to keep me motivated at work (like dragging out some music I have neglected over time).

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Arch Enemy: Covered in Blood

Assemblage 23: Endure

Sarah Brightman: Dreamchaser

Belinda Carlile: The Collection

Cindy WIlson: Change

Culture Kultur: Humanity

Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg

Delain: Moonbathers

Delerium: Karma

Lila Downs: Al Chile

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Grammy Nominees 2019

Hackers 2 Soundtrack

Heart: Live in Atlantic City

Valerie June: The Order of Time

Kirlian Camera: Hellfire

Madonna: Ray of Light

Nightwish: Imaginaerum

Our Native Daughters: Songs of Our Native Daughters

Peter Murphy: Holy Smoke

Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum

The Rope: Lillian

SKALD: Vikings Chant

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Playlists:

Bad Reputation: My Favorite Joan Jett Songs

Brigade: The Best of Heart

Demon Kiss: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

Random Mix

Classical Playlist

Americana Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts