Weekly office playlist

Here is this week's list of music I plan on listening to this week at work.

Albums:
A Strange Play: An Alfa Matrix Tribute to The Cure

Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Autumn: Chandelier

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

Conjure One: Conjure One

Culture Kultur: Humanity

Delerium: Karma

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Rhiannon Giddens: Freedom Highway

Rhiannon Giddens: There is No Other (with Francesco Turrisi)

Hante: Fierce

Helalyn Flowers: White Me In/Black Me Out

Indarra: Walk With Fire

Ruby Ibarra: Circa91

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Ladytron: Ladytron

Leyla McCalla: The Capitalist Blues

Namnambulu: Borders

Nightwish: Decades

Oceania: Oceania

Our Native Daughters: Songs Of Our Native Daughters

Palehound: Black Friday

RAMMSTEIN: RAMMSTEIN

Seelennacht: Gedankenrelikt 

Playlists:
Demon Kiss: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

My favorite post-punk/darkwave songs

2019 Playlist

Lightflare: My Favorite Psy'Aviah songs

The Best of 2Cellos

Ear Candy Mix

Love in Wartime: My Favorite Birds of Chicago Songs

Comments

Popular Posts