Weekly Office Playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Also got a Lynx game to go tonight so I am posting this early before I leave for the evening. I decided to keep this week's blog entry short and sweet so here is some of the music I plan on listening to this week.

Albums:
Madonna: Madame X

Rachel Portman: Chocolat soundtrack

Kirlian Camera: Hellfire

Ruby Ibarra: Circa91

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Hans Zimmer: Blue Planet II soundtrack

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Johnny Cash: American IV The Man Comes Around

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Hans Zimmer: Dark Phoenix Soundtrack

Joy Williams: Front Porch

Holygram: Modern Cults

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Leyla McCalla: The Capitalist Blues

Tegan and Sara: Heartthrob

Lizzo: Cuz I Love You

Palehound: Black Friday

Playlists:

My Favorite Post-Punk/Darkwave Songs

Demon Kiss: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

Born: My Favorite Bond Songs

Dido: My Favorite Dido/Faithless Songs

Americana Playlist

International Mix

Book of Secrets: My Favorite Loreena McKennitt Songs (new playlist)

Comments

Popular Posts