My current favorite songs of the week

Happy weekend! Got a great playlist for my readers. There is quite a bit of new music featured on this week's playlist ranging from God Module to T.O.Y. . I have to admit really liking what I have heard from God Module in the last couple of weeks. The new music sounds really killer.  I can see myself buying the new GM when it comes out or at their upcoming show (which the date I don't have at the top of my head at the moment). My current favorite album right now is the new Culture Kultur album Humanity which came out this past January but I didn't know about it until last week when I came across "Refugee" on YouTube. Got lots of post-punk/darkwave music on this week's playlist as well as a bunch of stuff in between genres. Really do love the new Lila Downs album Al Chile. The album is so damn good because of the melodies which gets easily stuck in my head. I really need to listen to the Mexican-American's other albums one of these days.

Songs to check out:
"Incantation" by Saigon Blue Rain
"The Sky Ablaze" by Purple Fog Side
"Refugee" by Culture Kultur
"She is Lost" by The Foreign Resort
"Los Caminos de la Vida" by Lila Downs
"Silent Soldiers" by T.O.Y.
"Unconcious" by God Module


Comments

Popular Posts