Albums I am currently listening to


I recently downloaded this EP from the US artist Roniit. It is really good. She also has a new single out called "Runaway" which I think is also worth listening to.


Nightwish: Highest Hopes

I saw this last weekend at Cheapo Discs and decided to grab it. This compilation showcases all of the songs when Tarja was in the band.

Nightwish: Showtime, Storytime

I have been listening a lot to the Nightwish live concert CD released last year. I am really getting excited for their Chicago show in April.

FKA Twigs: LP1

A weird but yet beautiful pop album. FKA Twigs reminds me a lot of the artist Grimes. If you like Grimes, I think you would dig FKA Twigs.

Emmon: Nomme

I am so into the Swedish synthpop artist Emmon. I recently downloaded this album onto my Google Play account. I have to admit I like this just slightly more than her most recent Aon which is very good and one of my favorite 2014 releases.

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

A month after its release, I am still listening to this album every damn day of my life. It is so much fun to listen to.

Junksista: High Voltage Confessions

No sophomore slump here with the second full length album from Junksista.

Avarice in Audio: Shine and Burn

Excellent debut album by Avarice in Audio. I am rather surprised they don't have more likes on their Facebook page. Their album is really good in my book.

Sisu: Blood Tears

Not a bad debut album by Dum Dum Girls' drummer Sandra Wu. If you like shoegaze, I think you would like this album.

Mediaeval Baebes: Of Kings and Angels

One of my favorite Christmas albums in recent years.

Comments

Popular Posts