My favorite moments from 2014

I decided for tonight's blog, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures that I took at concerts from the past year. This is all in random order. Warning there is a lot of pictures. LOL!

Hate Dept. at Club Underground


God Module at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Grendel at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Hocico at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Within Temptation at First Avenue


Veruca Salt at The Varsity Theater


Tegan and Sara at First Avenue


Phantogram at First Avenue


Uh Huh Her at The Triple Rock


Skinny Puppy at Mill City Nights (February)


Youth Code at Mill City Nights (as part of the Eye Vs. Spy tour)


Grrrl Prty at The Pizza Luce Block Party


Lizzo at First Avenue


Absynthe of Faith at Ground Zero


Sick of Sarah at 7th Street Entry


Dum Dum Girls at The Fine Line


Ego Likeness at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


HARDWIRE (with Hocico and Infaux) at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Front Line Assembly (Eye Vs. Spy tour)


Ludovico Technique (with Grendel and Endif) at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


My Midnight Heart (with Tegan and Sara and The Courtneys)


Amaranth at First Avenue (with Within Temptation)


Hunter Valentine (with Sick of Sarah) at 7th St Entry


Fort Wilson Riot (Mears Park)



Endif at Club Underground


Promidal at Club Underground


Unwoman at Amsterdam Bar and Hall

Comments

Popular Posts