Office Playlist of the Week

Sara Noxx: XXX-Ray  (3 disc box set)

Noblesse Oblige: In Exile

Lullacry: Vol.4

Omega Lithium: Dreams in Formaline

Otto's Daughter: Arc of a Dream

Kirlian Camera: Pictures From Eternity

Moby: Play

Massive Attack: Protection

Mr.Kitty: Life

Michael Kearns: Samsara

Joan Jett: The Hit List

Social Distortion: Social Distortion

In Strict Confidence: Utopia

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack

Delerium: Poem

Angel Haze: Dirty Gold

Sharon Van Etten: Are We There

Emmon: Aon

Madonna: Ray of Light

A Strange Play: An Alfa Matrix Tribute to The Cure

Moonlight Cove: Orphans of the Storm

Schoolcraft: Rushing Through the Sky

Depeche Mode: Black Celebration

Buddha Bar V

Buddha Bar IV

Stray: Letting Go

Dolly Parton: Ultimate Dolly Parton

Exitmusic: The Passage

I am trying make sure I don't get to bored at work by listening to one particular genre of music for eight hours straight.  I am also trying to listen to albums I haven't listened to in ages because I keep listening to my current favorite albums (i.e the new albums by Hanzel und Gretyl, Junksista, Avarice in Audio, Psy'Aviah, etc...etc..). 

Comments

Popular Posts