Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

It really says a lot about my love for a particular album when I have more than one copy of the album. I think some people would be surprised by how many copies of The Hating Tree by the band Autumn. I would have. I have two digital copies (one of them on my google play account so I can listen to the album on my phone), and the album on compact disc.I recently downloaded the 20th anniversary version which features two bonus tracks "Suffer the Wild Dogs" and a second version of "Seconds".  Is it worth downloading this version of The Hating Tree? Absolutely! What else can I saw? I enjoy the album quite a bit ;).

If I haven't been listening to Autumn this week at work and at home, I have been listening a lot to Artesia, All My Faith Lost, and Nahko (and Medicine for the People). In fact I am currently listening to Artesia at the moment. I have neglected this band for too long. Great music to chill out in the evening before bed. Oh and their new EP En cette fin de jour that came out this year is excellent and worth checking out . I also recommend checking out All My Faith Lost whose music is in the same classical/darkwave vein.

Buying My Name is Bear by Nahko was the one of the best purchases I have made this year. It is a wonderful album. The music is more folk/country/pop than his work with Medicine is for the People. As for Medicine for the People, I have been listening a lot to Hoka and Aloha ke kua quite a bit. Those two albums are my personal faves.

Last week I made playlists of Artesia and Nahko and Medicine for the People. I also been updating and editing my gothic rock/darkwave playlist. Every now and then things needs to be switched up a bit.

Outside my current musical obsessions, I am still enjoying the hell out of the debut albums by The Dark Element and Cosmic Armchair.

Albums:




















Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts