Weekly Office Playlist

Another weekend has come and gone but fortunately for me, it is another four day work week. I requested Friday off to go see Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Albums:
All My Faith Lost: Redefine My Pure Faith (A Tribute to Black Tape For a Blue Girl)

Amberian Dawn: Darkness of Eternity

Android Lust: Berlin

Ashram: Ashram

Autumn: The Hating Tree (20th Anniversary Edition)

Autumn Tears: Love Poems For Dying Children Act 1

Bjork: Utopia

Blutengel: A Special Night Out

Book of Love: Book of Love

Chandeen: Teenage Poetry

Chelsea Wolfe: Abyss

Conjure One: Extraordinary Ways

Covenant: Dreams of a Cryotank

Delain: A Decade of Delain (Live at Paradiso)

Drab Majesty: The Demonstration

The Eden House: Timeflows

Elane: Lore of Nen

For All the Emptiness: mt ep

Frozen Autumn: The Fellow Traveller

Ghost Twin: Plastic Heart

Grendel: Age of the Body Disposable

In Strict Confidence: The Hardest Heart

Inertia: Dream Machine

John Williams: The Star Wars trilogy

Lindsey Stirling: Warmer in the Winter

Loreena McKennitt: Elemental

Marsheaux: Peek a Boo

Ofra Haza: Kirya

Shelby Lynne/Allison Moorer: Not Dark Yet

Sinsin: Nobody's Heroin

Solar Fake: Sedated

Tegan and Sara Present: The Con X: Covers

Visions of Atlantis: Trinity

X-RX: Gasoline and Fire

Playlists:
My top songs of 2017

My Favorite Songs of 2017

I Love the '80s

I Love the '80s II

Comments

Popular Posts