Weekly Office Playlist

Since I posted a review of Saturday night's concert last night, I thought I would post my list of music I plan on listening to this week.

I have updated a few of my playlists like my Conjure One, Christmas, and Gothic Rock/Darkwave playlists.

I was listening to my Christmas Playlist today at work. I have to admit it is a bit difficult to listen to because I am not really in much of a festive mood this year since my father passed away over the summer. A lot of  the music I can listen to without getting emotional  but still.

I did add a couple of holiday albums to my list of albums I plan on listening to this week but  for the most part I stuck to mostly secular music.

Threw in some Book of Love and Finesse music after Saturday's excellent concert. If you haven't heard Finesse's new EP, it is really good. The link is posted on this list.

Albums:
All My Faith Lost: As You Are Vanishing in Silence

A Place Both Wonderful and Strange: What l Speak l Create l

Arch Enemy: Will to Power

Artesia: Hilvern

Ashram: Ashram

Aubri Doe: Sleeping Symphony

Autumn Tears: Eclipse

Book of Love: MMXVI: The 30th Anniversary Collection

Celtic Woman: The Best of Christmas

Chandeen: Winter Reverbs

Curve: Doppelganger

Curve: Cuckoo

Depeche Mode: Exciter

Diary of Dreams: Hell in Eden

Elane: The Fire of Glenvore

Emika: Drei

Empathy Test: Losing Touch

Finesse: Unbroken Memory

George Winston: December

In This Moment: The Dream

Inkubus Sukkubus: Barrow Wake

Jed Kurzel: Alien: Covenant

Johan: Johannsson: Arrival soundtrack

Music Lab Collective: Chilled Piano Vol.3

Nahko: My Name is Bear

Nahko and Medicine for the People: Hoka

Nahko and Medicine for the People: Dark as Night

Sixth June: Virgo Rising

Sleeping Romance: Alba

Tarja: My Winter Storm

Tears for Fears: Rule the World: The Greatest Hits

Visions of Atlantis: Delta

White Lies: Ritual

X-RX: Gasoline and Fire

Playlist:
Nahko and Medicine for the People playlist

Artesia playlist

SPC ECO playlist

Christmas playlist

Gothic rock/darkwave playlist

Pandora: My Favorite Conjure One Songs


Comments

Popular Posts