My Year in Photos 2017

While 2017 hasn't been a great year for me in general, music wise it has been quite good although I did have to take some time off from the scene (and skip the VNV Nation show) to grieve after my father passed away this summer. Here are some of my favorite photos from the shows I have attended this year. I will let them speak for themselves.  I have to admit the PIG show was the highlight of my year since I finally got to meet an idol of mine...Raymond Watts.

Book of Love at 7th St Entry


Chelsea Wolfe at The Turf Club


KMFDM at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Promidal at Club Underground


Youth Code at The Turf Club (with Chelsea Wolfe)


OhGr (with KMFDM) at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Julien-K (with PIG) at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Me with Raymond Watts of PIG before the show


PIG at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Ego Likeness at Club Underground


Stoneburner (with Ego Likeness) at Club Underground


The Birthday Massacre at The Cabooze


Kite at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Abbey Death (with Kite) at Amsterdam Bar and Hall


Aesthetic Perfection at Club Underground


Solar Fake (with Aesthetic Perfection and Nyxx) at Club Underground


Nyxx (with Solar Fake and Aesthetic Perfection) at Club Underground


Austra at The Triple Rock


Autumn (US band) at The Triple Rock


White Lies at Cedar Cultural Center


Comments

Popular Posts