My ten favorite earworms of 2017

Now that it is December and 2017 is coming to an end (THANK HEAVENS!!!), I thought now would be a good time to start reflecting on the year. I thought I would start tonight with my ten favorite earworms from this year. This list is a good mix of old and new music. I will let the songs speak for themselves and hopefully my readers will hear why they are on my list ;).

P.S...Normally earworms are annoying as hell and they usually are songs that people do not like (which is probably putting it mildly). I decided this year to make earworms into something positive instead of being a negative irritant like mosquitoes. LOL!

10. Allison Moorer: Mockingbird


09. Nehko: Hamakua


08. Darden Smith: Little Victories


07. Graveyard Club: Blue Angel


06. White Lies: Right Place


05. Autumn: Even Now


04. P!nk: For Now


03. Amaranthe: Endlessly


02. Xandria: Forsaken Love


01. Namnambulu: Return

Comments

Popular Posts