Weekly Office Playlist

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I got my Christmas shopping done which included picking up a new set of Star Wars legos for myself. Saw the latest Star Wars film on my day off this past Friday. I loved it.

The only thing I have to really say about this week's music is that I have been editing my Random Mix playlists. I also redid my Autumn playlist to include the band's new single "The Fall". "The Fall" is easily my favorite single of the year, with Kirlian Camera's "Sky Collapse", and Blume's "Blackening" right behind.

Albums:
Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords

Aby Wolf: Call the Rocks

Assemblage 23: Endure

Autumn: The Fall

Avatar motion picture soundtrack

The Birthday Massacre: Under Your Spell

CHROM: Synthetic Movement

Chvrches: Every Open Eye (extended version)

Code 64: Trialogue

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Colony 5: Structures

Cosmic Armchair: Contact

Covenant: Dreams of a Cryotank

Depeche Mode: Ultra

Diary of Dreams: Hell in Eden

Ego Likeness: When the Wolves Return

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Vol.2: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Hanzel und Gretyl: Scheissmessiah

In This Moment: Ritual

Iris: Radiant

John Williams: The Star Wars Trilogy

John Williams: The Last Jedi

Loreena McKennitt: Nights From the Alhambra

Mono Inc.: Together Til the End

Nahko: My Name is Bear

SHE: Chroma

Shelby Lynne/Allison Moorer: Not Dark yet

Sinsin: Nobody's Heroin

SPC: Eco: Calm

Strap On Halo: Altar of Interim

Tarja: Beauty and The Beat (Live)

Visions of Atlantis: Ethera

VNV Nation: Empires

Playlists:
Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

Nahko and Medicine for the People Playlist

Random Mix

Random Mix II

Random Mix III

Random Mix IV

Comments

Popular Posts