Album of the week

Last week I discovered the German noir pop duo Ultranoire [Josef Stapel on vocals/lyrics and Szilard Kun on keyboards/programming] through Facebook, since then I have been listening to their two albums Disclosure and Intronaut (their new album). I have been listening a lot more to Disclosure  in the past few days but I can certainly say that Intronaut is a great follow up. The music on Disclosure is very chill and laid back reminiscent of Depeche Mode in the past decade with a little Blume thrown into the mix. I love this kind of synth music when the music is dark and with a chill, laid back vibe. The only exception to that rule is "Lost - Shifting Realities 2012", my favorite track on the album. The song is the most upbeat, club friendly track on the album. The song also have the best hooks which is always something I look for in music so I can share with my followers.  If you


Just for the hell of it, I have included the band's latest album Intronaut. I hope people will check out both albums. They are so damn good.

Comments

Popular Posts