Albums, singles, and playlists I am currently listening to

Today I finally got around to seeing the new Pixar film Coco. I knew it would be good but I didn't realize just how good it would be. The music contributed to my enjoyment of the film. I would rank the film as a classic, right up there with Finding Nemo and Wall-E.

I have really been enjoying the new Chastity Brown album lately. This morning as I was listening to it while enjoying breakfast, I realized just how much Chastity reminds me of fellow singer/songwriter Brandi Carlile with her (somewhat) raspy, soulful voice.

The new Book of Love compilation I bought isn't available for streaming on Spotify but there is a compilation that comes pretty damn close to it so I included it on tonight's blog. Super glad I bought the album and went to their show in December.

With January coming to an end very soon, the new Kirlian Camera album will be coming out at the very end of the month. I have pre-ordered the new album Hologram Moon via Out of Line. I ordered the 2 CD with book which cost me quite a pretty penny but KC is worth shelling out good money for. I just LOVE their song "Sky Collapse" with Eskil of Covenant.

Another album I am super stoked about is Chandelier from Autumn which is out on V Day next month. I have been listening to "The Fall" on my phone every where I go in the city to run errands or other stuff or listening the hell out of the playlist I created featuring the band's two albums and "The Fall" EP.

I finally started listening more to the new Cesium 137 album Rise to Conquer. It was so worth the wait to hear new music from the band. The album is solid from start to finish.

I am really digging the sounds of the Scandinavian band We the North. Their music is described as "Nordic Noir" but basically it is EBM/synthpop.

Because I have been listening to a lot of Psy'Aviah, I created a playlist of my favorite bands from Alfa Matrix record label.

Current favorite albums:
Lightflare by Psy'Aviah
Jessamines by Miniatures
Unhealing by We the North

Albums:






















Singles:






Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts