Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week I listened to a lot more albums than my playlists. Because of the unexpected passing of Dolores O'Riordan, I listend to a lot of The Cranberries's first album Everybody Else is Doing It, So Why Can't We? quite a bit, such a great album. It is so sad that Dolores passed away so suddenly.

I finally got my copy of the new Psy'Aviah album Lightflare this week. It is really good. I particularly love the remixes on the second disc. I strongly recommend ordering that version.

Cesium 137 recently put out a new album called Rise to Conquer. I only listened to it once yesterday but I really liked what I had heard. It is always great to hear new music from Cesium 137.

Listened to some interesting new music this week by the sounds of We the North, Miniatures, Sally Dige, Pawns,Second Still, and The Horrors. I have to listen to Pawns and Second Still a few more times. Their music is not the most accessible to these ears. I will say that I really like the Australian band Miniatures. Their album Jessamines is so good.

Started to listen to other albums by T.O.Y. and X-Marks the Pedwalk. I really can't believe I have slept way too long on X-Marks the Pedwalk. Wished I heard of T.O.Y. sooner, really love their sound. So very De/Vision and Beborn Beton-ish IMO.

Albums:




























Playlists:
Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

Virtual Gods: My Favorite Psy'Aviah Songs

Random Mix

Comments

Popular Posts