Playlist of the week

Last week I put this playlist of my favorite artists from the Alfa Matrix record label. I was inspired to create this playlist after I got the new Psy'Aviah album Lightflare (which I can not stop listening to).

I have some long time faves like "Sick Fuck" by Unter Null. Unter Null was the band that really got me into harsh ebm big time. The Failure Epiphany is my favorite album in that sub-genre.

Another long time fave is "My Revenge On the World" (for some odd reason Spotify has "to" not "on" listed in the song title). I love the energy of the song as well as the hooks. I always love seeing Ayria perform the song live.

There is a good mix of synthpop and harsh ebm. Enjoy!

Songs to check out: 
"Conversation" by Cosmic Armchair
"Free" by Mondtraume
"Frostbite" by Avarice in Audio

Comments

Popular Posts