Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Believe it or not this week I have listened to more albums than my playlists. This past week I discovered some really great bands like Pale Waves, Ultranoire, and Wingtips. I am particularly fond of Ultranoire. If you like the sounds of Beborn Beton, Camouflage, Depeche Mode, and De/Vision, I definitely would recommend checking out the band. Both their albums Intronaut and Disclosure are excellent.

I almost forgot that Alphaville and Boytronic had new albums out too. I tried to listen to the new Alphaville but to be brutally honest, I really found it painful to listen to, the vocals just threw me off. I may try to listen to it again later down the road. As for the new Boytronic album, so far so good but I need to listen to it a few more times before I make a final judgement call. I will say this I absolutely love the song "The Universe".

Just ordered the new Psy'Aviah album Lightflare after hearing a couple of tracks from the album on Youtube. I am particularly fond of the song "Earth, Wind, Fire, Sky, Air, and Sky". Anyways, I have been listening to my favorite Psy'Aviah album The Xenogamous Endeavour quite a bit this week in anticipation of the new album.

I am still listening to the new X-Marks the Pedwalk and T.O.Y. albums. I haven't hear synthpop albums as good as Secrets and Pain is Love in the last few years. I must confess I have started to drift away from synthpop because a lot of it in recent years started to sound way too much the same but then along came these albums and the Ultranoire albums. Good to hear some synthpop music that has gotten my undivided attention.

I almost forgot to mention the new White Sea album Tropical Odds. I have been a fan of White Sea for a few years after borrowing a copy of In Cold Blood from the library. I was not disappointed in what I heard. It had been a few years in between albums.

Albums:


























Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts