Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone but this week Kirlian Camera releases their first new album in five years Hologram Moon. I am super excited about the new album. I have pre-ordered my copy  earlier this month via Out of Line. I am also excited that my trip to Chicago to see Nightwish is getting closer. I need to get out of the cities for a few days. The last several months for me has not been fun nor pleasant.

Anyways, here is some of the music I plan on listening to this week. I completely forgot Project Pitchfork has a album out. I hope to remember to listen to the new albums by IAMX and L'ame Immortelle as well.

Albums:
A-HA: MTV Unplugged - Summer Solstice

Amaranthe: Maximilism

Ari Mason: Musica Lunae

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

A Blue Ocean Dream: The Sea

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Boytronic: Jewel

Charlotte Someone: The Last Waltz

Client: Authority

Coco Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

A Covenant of Thorns: Forgotten

Dual Density: Soul Ecstasy

Emmon: Aon

Ennio Morricone: Red Sonja

Garbage: Not Your Kind of People

Ginger Snap5: Against the Days

Grimes: Visions

Helalyn Flowers: Sonic Foundation

IAMX: Unfall

Junksista: Bad Case of Fabulous

Junksista: High Voltage Confessions

L'ame Immortelle: Hinter dem Horizont

Love Spit Love: Love Spit Love

Miniatures: Jessamines

The Ocean Blue: Cerulean

Project Pitchfork: Akkretion

Sounds From The Matrix 19 compilation

Summoning: With Doom We Come

White Sea: Tropical Odds

Singles/EPs:
Aftereffect: Free Your Mind

Aftereffect: Fade Away

Autumn: The Fall

Kirlian Camera: Sky Collapse

MergingMoon: En EP

Playlists:
My favorite synthpop songs from 2007-2017

Best of Alfa Matrix Records

Virtual Gods: My favorite Psy'Aviah songs

Gothic Rock/Darkwave Playlist

Electropop Playlist

'90s electronica

Comments

Popular Posts