Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:














Playlists:












This week I have been listening a lot to my playlists I have created  recently. My current playlist of my favorite songs is probably the one playlist I have been listening to the most. I just love the flow of this mix. It just has a great collection of songs that I have been enjoying lately.

I also have been enjoying the hell out of my goth/darkwave mix. It is a nice break from the usual EBM/Futurepop that I listen to most of the time.

I only listened to a bit of my Xandria playlist but I am liking their earlier stuff. I put ALL of their albums on one playlist and it is like seven hours long. I should listen to it at work one day. Same with my NamNamBulu playlist. Just only listened to it a little bit.

I am so glad I was reminded of the band GLOW. I did forget how good their music is.

Absolutely love the local band Graveyard Club. I love every single song I have heard from the band.

Ever since I first saw the At Home With Monsters exhibit earlier this month, I have been listening to a lot of Javier Navarrete's work on the Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack. The melodies sends chills down my spine every time I listen to the album. The music really fits well with the film and captures the essence of it.

I think it has almost been a week since I have been listening to the new NamNamBulu album. I have yet to get sick of it so far. I'll be honest. I am more impressed with it than with the new Depeche Mode album Spirit. I tried to listen to Spirit this afternoon and just felt like "Meh". I will probably try to listen to Spirit a few more times but I did that with the new Blutengel album and I was bored to tears by it.

Today I went over to the Electric Fetus to treat myself with some new music (i.e got my MN state tax refund the other day). I ended up buying Murder Ballads by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds, Elegies by Tiny Deaths, and Melanfonie by Emika. I almost ended up with the new Depeche Mode but then I saw the new Tiny Deaths album and I opted for that instead which proved to be a very smart move. I love Elegies. It is a great album. I had no idea Emika had a new album but when I saw it in the new releases section, I grabbed the last copy. The album is a far cry from her previous album  Drei. It is more classical as opposed to dance music. I like what I had heard initially.I just wasn't expecting a classical album. 

Comments

Popular Posts