Office Playlist of the Week

I took tomorrow off to sleep in from tonight's concert at Amsterdam Bar and Hall but I still put together a collection of music I want to listen to at work this week. I have creating quite a few playlists lately as well as updating some older ones here and there.

Albums:
Abbey Death: Realignment

Various Artists: Absolute Grrrls Manifesto Chapter One

Amaranthe: Massive Addictive

Ashram: Ashram

Various Artists: Beauty and The Beast (original motion picture soundtrack)

The Bellwether Syndicate: Night Watch

John Carpenter: Lost Themes II

Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker

Delain: Moonbathers

Die Form: Bach Project

Ego Likeness: When the Wolves Return

Garbage: Strange Little Birds

Giorgio Moroder: Deja Vu

Hooverphonic: The Best of Hooverphonic

Chris Isaak: The Best of Chris Isaak

Madonna: American Life

Mephisto Waltz: The Eternal Deep

Prince: 4Ever

School of Seven Bells: SVIIB

Xandria: Theater of Dimensions

Playlists:
Gothic Rock/Darkwave Playlist

Rain Theory: My Favorite GLOW Songs

Conjure One Remixes

CHROM Playlist

International Women's Day Playlist

Kite Playlist

White Lies Playlist

Of Moondrop Tears: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Work Soundtrack

My Current Favorite Songs

Xandria Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts