Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week has been a very good week for new music. Just bought the new EP The Moon Viewing Garden by Mercury's Antennae and Loreena McKennitt's Lost Souls. Both releases are great. I am really getting into Mercury's Antennae music quite a bit. I wish I started listening to their music sooner. Oh well. Better late than never. I didn't even knew until now that Dru from Mirabilis is in Mercury's Antennae. I love her work in Mirabilis.

Some fans are not thrilled with Loreena's new album but I have been enjoying it immensely. Yes it is nothing like The Mask and the Mirror, The Visit, or Book of Secrets but I think the album is great. I especially dig the songs "The Ballad of the Fox Hunter" and "La Belle Dame Sans Merci".

I finally got around to hearing new Second Still EP Equals . I  kinda forgot about the new EP until this week. It is beyond good. It is amazing.

Because I have been so preoccupied lately with the new albums by Blume and Autumn, I felt like I have neglected one of the first new releases from 2018 Hologram Moon by Kirlian Camera. I still stand by my words I have said when I first heard the album that it is the band's best effort to date. Their music is a mix of pop and electronic music for those wondering what their sound is like. There really isn't any other band that sounds like Kirlian Camera. All I can say is go on youtube and pull up Hologram Moon . You will find some tracks from the album there in case you don't have a spotify account.

I have been on a big Alice Glass kick after seeing her live this past week. Her live shows is awesome. The energy of her performance was electrifying. The remix album she recently put out is okay. Definitely prefer her self-titled EP.

I created a new playlist this week for when I hit the treadmill for some cardio. I got a good mix of metal, techno, pop, and industrial music to motivate me.

Albums:
























Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts