Weekly office playlist

It is a short work week since today is Memorial Day and for most people including myself had the day off. I finally got around to watching the L7 documentary Pretend We're Dead. It is on Amazon Prime. I so recommend watching it if you are an L7 fan like yours truly. I thought it was really insightful on why the band went their separate ways and highly entertaining (especially the footage of the infamous used tampon scene at the Reading Festival). So glad to see them back together. When I saw them live last month, the chemistry was there. The band really enjoyed performing live together again. In honor of the documentary, I definitely will be listening to my L7 playlist I put together earlier this spring.

Otherwise here is what I plan or try to listen to this coming week. I guess it really depends on my mood at the time when I am at work. LOL

Albums:
Alan Silvestri: Avengers -Infinity War

Alice Glass: Alice Glass

Alkemic Generator: The Oniric Geometry

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Chandelier

Avarice in Audio: Shine and Burn

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Belly: Dove

Blume: Ashes

Buddha Bar: Chillout

Celtic Woman: A New Journey

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Chiasm: 11:11

Chvrches: Love is Dead

The Cranberries: Something Else

Dessa: Chime

Faithless: Reverence

Inertia: Universal Blood

KMFDM: Hau Ruck

Loreena McKennitt: Lost Souls

Mr.Kitty: Life

Nahko: My Name is Bear

Namnambulu: Borders

Nightwish: Highest Hopes - The Best of Nightwish

Nightwish: Showtime, Storytime

Rupert Gregson-Williams: Wonder Woman soundtrack

September Mourning: Volume II

Siouxsie and The Banshees: Spellbound - The Collection

SPC ECO: Dark Matter

SPC ECO: Calm

Tristania: Darkest White

VNV Nation: Automatic

White Lies: Friends

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

Morning Commute Soundtrack

Shit List: The Best of L7

Dreampop Mix

My favorite synthpop songs from 2007-2017

Fukken Uber Death Party: My Favorite HuG Songs

I Love the '90s

Comments

Popular Posts