Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Here is what I have been listening to this week.

Most of the music is the usual faves (i.e Autumn, Blume, Loreena McKennitt) but  I have been really enjoying the new Chvrches album Love is Dead. I won't lie, I don't think this is their best album to date, don't get me wrong it is a solid album just not their best. I think Every Open Eye is a stronger effort. That said Love is Dead has some really solid tracks like "Graffiti", "Graves" and "Wonderland".

When I bought the new Chvrches album on Friday after work, I also picked up Spellbound Collection  by Siouxsie and The Banshees. It is a compilation. I bought it primarily because it had the Marie Antoinette version of "Hong Kong Garden" on it. It is a solid compilation. There are some b-sides as well as some very familiar tunes like "Cities in Dust" and "Kiss Them For Me". No complaints from this longtime Siouxsie fan.

Albums:




















Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts