Playlist of the week

Just over a week ago, I quickly put together a playlist for my morning and afternoon commute to and from work. I needed some music to drown out the idiots I often have to deal with on public transit. There are some guys who take the 6K a few times a week that would talk very loudly on the bus which quickly on my last nerves hence the creation of this playlist. The louder the music is, the better. I got a good mix of harsh EBM, industrial/metal, thrash and symphonic metal, and some unexpected surprised here and there like "Straight Outta Compton" and "Desert Winds of Jezebel". I definitely needed to listen to this playlist on my afternoon commute today because some asshole was on his phone.

Songs to check out:
"Unterstutzung 87" by Hanzel und Gretyl
"City of Darkness" by Funker Vogt
"Desert Winds of Jezebel" by Autumn
"My Revenge On the World" by Ayria
"Straight Outta Compton" by N.W.A

Comments

Popular Posts