My current favorite songs of the week

I decided to take a night off from blogging last night hence no blog entry last night. Everyone needs a break here and there from writing IMO. Anyways, here is this week's playlist of my favorite songs. I have a lot of new music on my playlist.

Despite not liking the latest album by Goldfrapp, I do like their song "Ocean" with Dave Gahan. I really wanted to like Silver Eye but the music just didn't do anything for me. Their collaboration with Dave Gahan is really good.

Yesterday I bought the new Chvrches album Love is Dead after work. My fears about this album went totally unfounded. Once I heard the album in its entirety, I totally got the music. It sounds so much better as a whole than just having heard a few tracks. Just hearing a few tracks before the release really didn't leave much of an impression on me except for "Miracle". I can hardly wait to see the band live in October when they play the Palace Theatre.

De/Vision has a new song out "The Won't Silence Us". I absolutely love it. That is all I have to say. I definitely will have to check out the new album when it comes out later next month.

Songs to check out:
"Graffiti" by Chvrches
"They Won't Silence Us" by De/Vision
"Ajax" by Blume
"Ocean (feat. Dave Gahan)" by Goldfrapp
"Directions (feat. feat. Joseph)" by Nahko and Medicine for the People

Comments

Popular Posts