Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

I will be honest I have spent most of this past week listening to my newly re-done Random Mix playlists. I re-did my Random Mix playlists because I felt they were getting outdated, if not repetitive. It was time for a change. I just finished the fourth RM playlist but I haven't gotten around to listening to it. I like what I have heard on the three playlists I have put together. I am glad I took the time last weekend to start over from scratch.

I recently got the Celtic Woman live album from the library. Boy! There is a group that needs to call it the day. I used to love Celtic Woman when their first album came out in 2005. Since then all of the original members have left, new women have come and gone. Unfortunately I was not impressed with what I have heard. I miss the original members. Just not impressed with the latest round of women in the group.

This week I just learned that the new Hanzel und Gretyl album Satanik Germanik will be coming out in early July. I preordered my copy directly from the band. I hope to get it sooner but if not at least I have something to look forward to in July (other than my tattoo appointment). In the meantime been jamming to the HuG playlist I created not long ago.

So for most of this week I have been listening to the usual music that has been in heavy rotation in my stereo or on Spotify [new albums by Autumn, Unity One, Mercury's Antennae, Blume, Strvngers, Nordika, and Loreena McKennitt]. I think so far the new Chandelier, Ashes, and Lost Souls are my top three favorite albums of 2018. So far. I can hardly wait for the new Helalyn Flowers and Hanzel und Gretyl albums. It will be interesting how they will fare with the others. I honestly can say I am a bit leery of the new Chvrches album because some of the songs I have heard from it didn't strike a chord with me.

Albums:




















Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts