Albums and playlist I am currently listening to

Well here is this week's collection of music I have listened to this week. I spent a good part of last week listening to Brandi Carlile to create a playlist of her music. It was so worth the effort. I have been listening to my playlist every day. If you haven't listened to Brandi Carlile's music before, I so recommend checking out my playlist or check out the albums featured on tonight's blog post. My personal favorites are Give Up the Ghost, Brandi Carlile, The Story, and Bear Creek.

Next to Brandi's music, I also listened to a lot of local music and darkwave/post-punk. I think Adult.'s This Behavior is the only darkwave album that left me saying "meh". I finally got around to listening to the new Black Nail Cabaret album Pseudopop. I like what I have heard but I definitely need to listen to the album a few more times to let the music sink in. My favorite of the bunch I have listened to this week is the self-titled album by Panic Priest who will be touring with The Foreign Resort next spring.

2018 has been a solid year for local music, especially in the hip hop scene. Atmosphere, The Lioness, and Maria Isa released some great albums. Mi Vida Local by Atmosphere is easily my favorite of the three albums.

Albums:










































Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts