Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Spent most of this short week trying to finalize my best of list. I am pretty much done with my list. It is just a matter of when I feel like posting my list (probably on the first of the new year).

Yesterday at work, I discovered that Nightwish's albums Angels Fall First and Oceanborn are now available to stream on Spotify. This made me very happy. It has been many years since I last heard Angels Fall First. It is not as bad as I used to think it was. The album is not as a good as the albums that followed it but I am enjoying the music more now than I did when I was in my 20s/30s.

If you haven't heard of Train to Spain, and Ultranoire, I strongly recommend checking these two bands out. I have been listening to their new album/EP quite a bit in the past 24 hours. I am particularly fond of Train to Spain.

Albums:


































Playlists:












Comments

Popular Posts