Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. I am trying to finish up my best of 2018 list by listening to as many 2018 releases (and some over again).  A lot of the albums on this list are albums I need to listen to and evaluate their standing amidst the sea of excellent music I heard this year. At the moment I thinking of just going with 20 albums, may do 30 if needed.

Albums:
2Cellos: Let There Be Cello

Adult.: This Behavior

Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Ana Tijoux: La Bala

Atmosphere: Mi Vida Local

Autumn: Chandelier

Belly: Dove

Black Nails Cabaret: Pseudopop

Blume: Ashes

Brandi Carlile: Give Up the Ghost

Centhron: Lichtsucher V2

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cindergarden: To The End of Love - A Tribute to Leonard Cohen

Death Valley Girls: Darkness Rains

FKA Twigs: LP1

The Foreign Resort: Scattered and Buried

The Foreign Resort: The American Dream

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Amaranthe: Helix

Holygram: Modern Cults

Indarra: Walk On Fire

IL Divo: Timeless

Interminable: Rebirth Renacer

Janelle Monae: The Electric Lady

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

The KVB: Only Now Forever

The Lioness: Greater Vision

Lycia: In Flickers

Maria Isa: Street Politics

Mental Discipline: Past Foward

Panic Priest: Panic Priest

Qntal: VIII - Nachtblume

The Rain Within: Dark Drive

Rebecca lane: Obsidiana

Robyn: Honey

Saint Etienne: Home Counties

Sarah Brightman: Hymn

Solitary Experiments: Future Tense

SRSQ: Unreality

Them Are Us Too: Amends

Tiny Deaths: Magic

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Various Artists: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

VV and The Void: The Upper Room

Xentrifuge: Desensitized Parallels

Playlists:
The Best of 2018 (So Far)

Love in Wartime: My Favorite Birds of Chicago Songs

The Best of 2Cellos

Futureperfect: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Hip Hop Playlist

Satanik Germanik: My Favorite HuG Songs

The Hating Tree: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Love is Dead: My Favorite Chvrches Songs

Comments

Popular Posts