My 10 favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

This week I have started working on the track list for a Brandi Carlile playlist I plan on putting together soon on Spotify. After I found out that Brandi got a Grammy nod (best album of the year for By the Way, I Forgive You), the wheels in my head started spinning which led me to come to this idea of creating a playlist of her music. It has been a couple of years since I became a fan of Brandi's music. I started listening to Brandi's music with her album The Story. I borrowed a copy from the library and immediately fell in love with the music. I ended up buying my own copy.

So for the last few days, I have been listening to each of Brandi's albums. I have chosen a few songs from her albums. As far as which is my favorite Brandi Carlile album, it is a toss up between Give Up the Ghost and Brandi Carlile. I hate saying this but my least favorite is Brandi's previous album The Firewatcher's Daughter. I just not particularly keen on the whole vibe of the album but there are some great tracks on the album.

For tonight's blog post, I thought I would share my 10 favorite Brandi Carlile songs (which all will be included on my playlist).



















Comments

Popular Posts