Spotify year in review 2018

Because I use the streaming platform Spotify a lot, I thought I would post my results of their end of the year wrap up.

My Top Artist: Blutengel

My Top Track: Come Back to Me by David Cook

My Most Active Hour (of listening to Spotify): 9am 

57% my tracks are energetic

Top Genre is future pop at 28%, Dark wave 26%, EBM 24%, Electro-Industrial 22%, Neo-Synthpop 22%, New Wave Pop 12%

All the way up. You are high energy! We can't seem to find any chill music in your recent streaming history. What's it like living life at a 10?

You stream like a partier. You. Like. To. Party. (Or at least like party playlists).

Spotify even made a playlist based on my most recent streaming history. It is obvious that I have ben listening to a lot of postpunk/dark wave music ;).

Comments

Popular Posts