Albums I bought in 2018

With 2018 about to end in over a week, I thought now would be a good time to list all the albums I have bought this year. With some albums I have bought one or more copies (digital/CD).  September was particularly a good month, one of the reason was due to the annual fall garage sale at the Electric Fetus and I walked away with some gems. In the end, I spent $658.10 on new music (which is a far cry from what I used to spend before I started using Spotify) but I did go to Chicago to see Nightwish (in March) which was a few hundred bucks for travel and lodging alone. Of course I went to a slew of concerts and I did buy some merch at the shows. 

January
Book of Love: Anthology: The Sire Years 

February
Autumn: Chandelier (digital copy/ bandcamp and CD)

March
Autumn: Chandelier (digital/Google Play)

April

May
Blume: Ashes (digital/Google Play)

June
Aibforcen: Sense and Nonsense (not the deluxe version)

July

August

September
Delerium: Karma (the version with the track "Koran" which was removed because of the samples because Delerium did not get permission to use them)

October
Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum (digital/bandcamp)

November

December

Comments

Popular Posts