Album of the week

For the past few days, I have been listening to some really great music by Empathy Test and Ruined Conflict. I having a difficulty time picking whose music I would pick for tonight's blog entry. Ultimately I ended up picking Ruined Conflict and their new album Triumphant which just came out not long ago. I think it would be next to impossible to not hear the VNV Nation influences in Xavier Morales' vocals. He sounds so much like Ronan Harris but if you ask me his voice has a slightly higher pitch. That's just my $0.02. Even the lyrics shares that inspirational vibe that VNV Nation's songs possesses. As a fan of the band's other albums Revolutionary Mayhem and A.R.M.O.R, Triumphant did not disappoint me. All of the songs are well written lyrically and musically.

Comments

Popular Posts