Playlist of the week

Yesterday I put together my fourth volume in my Random Mix series. I just pick some of my favorite songs from the past and present. I even have a little country music on my mixes. I find my work day goes by a bit more quickly when I am listening to these mixes.

On my latest mix, I included a lot of old favorites like "Rooms on Fire" by Stevie Nicks", "How Can I Refuse" by Heart, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses", and "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough" by Cyndi Lauper. The majority of the mix are fairly older songs although I did add a couple of new tracks by The Eden House, Fazerdaze, and The Birthday Massacre.

I will admit my favorite of the four playlists I have created in this series are the first two. I probably will work on this mix to get it to the standards of my two favorite playlists. Still I have been enjoying this playlist quite a bit especially at work today. It made my day a bit more bearable.

Comments

Popular Posts