10 favorite songs to listen to while it is raining

Today on the way to work, mother nature decided to make my morning commute a little more interesting with some rain and lightning. I quickly switched from my usual playlist I listen to while going to work/going home from work to my dreampop playlist. The playlist was the perfect soundtrack to this morning's rain showers. I thought for tonight's blog entry share with my readers ten of my favorite songs that I felt are perfect to listen to while it is raining.

01. Cocteau Twins: Lazy Calm


02. Azure Ray: Sleep


03. SPC ECO: Ray of Sun


04. Cigarettes After Sex: Apocalypse


05. The Foreign Resort: Take A Walk


06. Miniatures: To The Lake


07. The Fauns: 4am


08. Jesus and the Mary Chain: Happy When It Rains


09. Chandeen: Shadows Fade


10. Tashaki Miyaki: Facts of Life

Comments

Popular Posts