Earworm of the week

After work today, I went over the store to pick up a few items that I wanted/needed and ended up getting Lady Gaga's awful "Born This Way" stuck in my head when I got to the check out line. Fortunately I was able to get that annoying earworm out of my head when I started listening to my My Favorite Synthpop Songs from 2007 - 2017 once I got home. It didn't take me very long to find a song to make me forget about the Lady Gaga track (which IMO has not aged well) with Frozen Plasma's "Foolish Dreams" from their 2015 album Dekadenz (one of my favorite albums released that year).  "Foolish Dreams" is favorite song off the album. I will let the song speak for itself. I will say this after three years since it came out, "Foolish Dreams" still sounds great. I am looking forward to the new album the group is working on right now.

Comments

Popular Posts