Playlist of the week

Last week or maybe it was the week before it, either way I decided to put all three Blume albums on to one playlist. I love putting my playlists on shuffle. I have been a Blume for not quite a decade. A good friend of mine mentioned them to me when I was still on Myspace so this was many years ago :P. I have been a fan since that time. The band recently released their third album Ashes. The album is a departure from their first two albums Rise From Grey and Autumn Ruins. I was surprised by the new direction when I first heard "Blackening" last year but when I heard the album as a whole, the new sound totally makes sense to me which I immediately fell in love with, and it reminds me a bit of Pride and Fall, another band I enjoy listening to. I love all three albums. The band can really do no wrong in my eyes or ears in this case ;).

Songs to check out:
Iron Age
Desolation Road
Walking in Darkness
Der Einzige
For My Lorraine
Plutonian Shores

Comments

Popular Posts