Albums and playlists I am currently listeniing to

Hope all my readers are having a nice weekend. Here is what I have been listening to this past week. I have been listening a lot to Autumn's music lately because of their upcoming show at Red Sea in two week. The last time I saw them live was at the Triple Rock in  early 2017 and before the Triple Rock closed. I wasn't able to get down to Chicago earlier this year for their show with Clan of Xymox since I was already going to the windy city for Nightwish which I had planned for months in advance.

If you haven't heard of former Curve guitarist Dean Garcia's current project with his daughter Rose Berlin SPC ECO, you should now. Their music is so damn good. It had been awhile since I listened to their current album Calm. I like how the music shifts from noisy, jingly dream pop to laid backtrip hop. I started listening to the band a couple of years ago. Bought their album Dark Matter and have been hooked since then. As a longtime Curve fan, I certainly hear some Curve in the band's music.

I really wish I can say the new Midnattsol and M.I.N.E albums are great but they left me unimpressed. They did have some good tracks but I also felt like their albums were pretty repetitive.

I totally re-did my '80s playlist. I got rid of my two '80s playlists and combined my favorite tracks on to one playlist. I think it needs some editing but I am glad I did go back to just having one '80s playlist with my favorite tracks from the decade.

Still listening a lot to the new Blume, Loreena McKennitt, and Chvrches albums. They will have to hold me over until the new Helalyn Flowers comes out later this month, and next month the new Hanzel und Gretyl album.

Albums:




















Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts