Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week has been a very interesting week for music. Listened to some new music by the likes of SRSQ, Dead Can Dance, !Distain, Inkubus Sukkubus, and Dubstar. So far I am really digging the new SRSQ, DCD, and Inkubus Sukkubus albums, the others not so much. I will certainly give the new !Distain and Dubstar albums a few more listens but realistically I don't think time can make the music sound good .

I discovered that my favorite albums by Hooverphonic and Ladytron (Blue Power Wonder Milk and Witching Hour) are now available for streaming on Spotify. I have been wondering if those albums would ever appear on Spotify and now my dreams have come true. Now if only Nightwish would make their albums prior to Once available for streaming. I miss listening to those albums.

While in the process of putting together my newest playlist, I have rediscovered the sounds of one of my favorite albums from the late '90s, Oceania's self-titled album which features Killing Joke's Jaz Coleman on the album. The music is a beautiful collection of traditional Maori music. And after over a decade, the album sounds as good as it did when I first listened to it in 1999.

Albums:






























Playlists:










Comments

Popular Posts