Albums and Playlists I am currently listening to

Believe it or not I spent most of last week listening to albums than my playlists. I hate saying this but I am not really feeling the new Ash Code album. No matter how many times I have listened to it, I am just not loving it. Perspektive certainly isn't the worst album I have heard in 2018 but it definitely isn't one of the best. I do like the band's other albums, just not this one. I will say that Autumn, Kaelan Mikla, Holygram, Lycia, and ACTORs have put out the best post-punk/darkwave albums this year and just overall great albums.

One of my new favorite bands of lately is the UK synthpop act The Perfect Kiss. I discovered them on Facebook a few weeks ago and been listening to their latest release Filter quite a bit. The Perfect Kiss reminds me quite a bit of Freezepop and Marsheaux with their brand of minimalist synthpop.

I have been on a Loreena McKennitt kick lately. The Mask and The Mirror was the first album of Loreena's I heard and bought with my own money. It remains to be my personal favorite album to this very day. My other favorites are The Visit and Book of Secrets.

Albums:




































Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts