Weekly office playlist

Back to the regular five day work week! So over the weekend, I went to see Pale Waves at Amsterdam Bar in Saint Paul, while I was waiting in between sets, I was subjected to some awful soundcloud rap music. UGH! I decided I needed to put together a playlist consisting of hip hop music that was not monotonous or stupid as how the genre currently sounds at the moment with the popularity in soundcloud rap or mumble rap. Of course I am going to include some classics too. SO I got a few albums on my list and hopefully can add some of the songs from those albums to my playlist.

Speaking of playlists, I finally created a new Hanzel Und Gretyl playlist. I have been meaning to redo a new HuG playlist which would include some tracks from their new album Satanik Germanik, and I did this weekend. It consists of only my favorite songs from their catalog.

Otherwise same old, same old.  Nothing really new other than Black Nail Cabaret has a new album out. With November winding down, I need to start listening to a lot of 2018 releases as I have to start thinking about my annual best of list.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Angel Haze: Reservation

Angel Haze: Back to the Woods

Artesia: Wanderings

Astronaulis: Cut the Body Loose

Black Nail Cabaret: Pseudopop

Blume: Ashes

Brother Ali: All The Beauty In This Whole Life

Centhron: Lichtsucher V2

Cindergarden: To The End of Love - A Leonard Cohen Tribute

Clan of Xymox: Farewell

Curve: Cuckoo

Delta Rae: After It All

Dessa: Parts of Speech

Eyedea And Abilities: First Born

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia (Deluxe Edition)

Indarra: Walk On Fire

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

The Lonely Soul Experience: Path of Blood

Loreena McKennitt: Lost Souls

Ludwig Goransson: Creed II soundtrack

Mari Kattman: Stay Up

Muna: About U

Navvi: Ultra

Noname: Room 25

The Perfect Kiss: Disconnect

PIG: Risen

Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum

Psy'Aviah: Lightflare (deluxe edition)

Psy'Aviah: The Xenogamous Endeavour (Deluxe Edition)

Sabaton: Heroes

School of Seven Bells: SVIIB

Solar Fake: You Win. Who Cares?

Sophia Eris: Sophia Eris

SRSQ: Unreality

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Valerie Renay: Your Own Shadow

VNV Nation: Noire

Zwaremachine: Be A Light

Playlists:
The Hating Tree: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Satanik Germanik: My Favorite HuG Songs (new playlist)

The Best of 2018 (So Far)

Random Mix

My Post-Punk Playlist

Futureperfect: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

My current favorite songs of the week

150 Most Influential Female Artists

Comments

Popular Posts