Weekly office playlist

Well another weekend has come and gone. Here is my list of music I plan on listening to this week. I  have a lot of new releases on the list. Really LOVE the new albums by IndarraKaelan MiklaHolygramThe Perfect Kiss, and Lycia . Really need some time for the new Ash Code and The KVB albums to grow on me.  I decided to delete all my Random Mix playlists and turn it into one large playlist.

Albums:
2Cellos: Score

ACTORS: It Will Come To You

Alien Vampire: Evil Twins

Amaranthe: Helix

Ash Code: Perspektive

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Birds of Chicago: Real Midnight

Blume: Ashes

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cocteau Twins: Victorialand

Death Valley Girls: Darkness Rains

The Eden House: Songs For the Broken Ones

Evanescence: Fallen

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Gully Boys: Not So Brave

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Holygram: Modern Cults

Indarra: Walk On Fire

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

The KVB: Only Now Forever

Loreena McKennitt: Book of Secrets

Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and the Mirror

Loreena McKennitt: The Visit

The Luna Sequence: Fearful Shepherds Hunt Their Sheep

Lycia: In Flickers

Massive Attack: Protection

Mono Inc.: Welcome to Hell

Morcheeba: Blaze Away

Northward: Northward

Oceania: Oceania

The Perfect Kiss: Disconnect

The Perfect Kiss: Filter

Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum

Robyn: Honey

Roque Banos: The Girl in the Spider's Web

Sarah Brightman: Hymn

Scrunchies: Stunner

Sirenia: Arcane Astral Aeons

Solitary Experiments: Future Tense

Swet Shop Boys: Cashmere

VNV Nation: Noire

Zanias: To The Core

Playlists:
Random Mix (new playlist)

150 Most Influential Female Artists

Futureperfect: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

The Best of 2018 (so far)

The Host of Seraphim: My Favorite Dead Can Dance Songs

Cities in Dust: My Favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees Songs

My Post-Punk Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts